Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Books, Books, Books

Rachel loves books. She would sit and let me read books to her for an hour. A few days ago I was doing the dishes and decided to go check on Rachel since she was being awfully quiet and this is what I found.


This is the chair that we usually read books together in. 

Mama was busy so she decided to read a few books by herself.

One thing that I think is really funny is that it isn't just the little kid books she likes to look at and read. Often times she will bring me bigger books to. One day she brought me Great Expectations and sat on my lap and listened while I read her the whole first chapter.
 

I thought it was super cute to see her flipping through this big book with out any pictures in it.  
 
 
I'll be excited when she is big enough to read some of these fun books for herself. 

1 comment:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

No wonder she likes to read! I'm sure she sees you and Jacob reading all the time, so she knows it must be worth while!! She is such a cute big rooster!