Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Surprise!

We found out some awesome news last week!

Our little family of 3 is soon to be a family of 4!



And we couldn't be more thrilled!



Our little Rachel girl is going to be a big sister!



We found out just in time to celebrate and share the news with our families on Christmas!

Our new little one is due on (approximately) August 22, 2012, and with one cousin born the 21st and another one born on the 23 it is possible that this new little one has a chance of sharing a birthday with one of them just like our Rachel girl was! That would be so fun!
We aren't very far along yet, only about 6 weeks, but we just couldn't keep the good news to ourselves any longer!

We aboslutely love our little Rachel-girl. She brings so much happiness to our lives and we can't imagine our lives with out her and are so excited for our family to be growing again!

Our lives couldn't get any better than this!

A few things about this pregnancy so far vs. last time. By the time I was pregnant 6 weeks with Rachel I was super sick! It was hard to find things I could eat because everything was contaminated and made me throw up. This time so far I haven't been sick (knock on wood) and I've just been craving really spicy foods but for some reason I haven't been able to get my mouth spicy. :( Sad I know! I'll totally take weird cravings over the morning sickness any day though! With Rachel I didn't really start to "show' until about 14 weeks or so but I feel like I'm already starting to show a little bit. I don't look pregant by any means, but I definitely have a little pouch that wasn't there just 2 weeks ago. Both times exhastion set in pretty early, but this last time I didn't have a little one to chase around. Rachel sure keeps me busy, but I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world! I love my life!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Wallace Clan said...

Congratulations. That's exciting news!

Derek & Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!

Recovery Guru said...

Whahoo!!!!

Julie said...

Yippee skippy! You should take naps while Rachel does. It might. Be your last chance. Ever.

Katianne said...

Mary Ann! Congratulations! That is so exciting your Rachel and little bit on the way are so lucky to have you for their mom, can't imagine anyone I know being as deserving of such blessings :)

Emily Grant said...

WooHoo! We are so excited for your cute family to be a family of four! I'm glad so far you are feeling good and if I find any really good spicy recipes, I'll send them your way! We love you guys!

Jen and Josh said...

Mary! I didn't know you had a blog. Congrats on the new baby! that is so exciting! My blog is kastleman.blogspot.com if you'd like to take a peek...we have some exciting news too ;) looks like you're just about a month behind me, but this one's my first;) Congrats!

Hadley's said...

Congratulations! Very Exciting!