I know, I know, Rachel's birthday was almost two weeks ago and I'm only now getting to posting pictures, but hey, she keeps me pretty busy. Sorry there are tons of pictures and I didn't even post half of them.
Rachel's birthday was so much fun! Jacob took the day off and we partied all day long!
We filled her room with balloons while she was taking her morning nap and she was so excited when she woke up! It made me laugh because had to have two matching balloons in her hands to knock together.
Rachel's birthday was so much fun! Jacob took the day off and we partied all day long!
We filled her room with balloons while she was taking her morning nap and she was so excited when she woke up! It made me laugh because had to have two matching balloons in her hands to knock together.
Rachel got a big ball for her birthday and she loves it! She goes around saying "Ball, Ball, Ball."
For Rachel's birthday we decided to take her to the zoo. We had so much fun watching her. She had her studying face on the entire time and was too busy looking at all of the animals to look at the camera.
When we got to the anteaters Rachel got really excited because Jacob called them funny-looking dogs. She started signing dog and barking at them.
Isn't Jacob a cutie? He just got glasses and I don't think he could get any cuter!
Rachel just loves her daddy too!
When we were leaving the zoo, Rachel kept making her elephant noises. She got really excited when we saw the elephants!
Here is the before shot of her birthday cake. I think it turned out pretty cute! :)
I thought this part was pretty funny because as soon as Jacob and I got a piece of cake she ditched her whole cake to come and eat mine!
Here is a little bit about Rachel at 1 year:
She weighs almost 26 pounds.
She wears size 6 diapers. (We will have to potty train her if her bottom gets any bigger!)
She is too big for most size 2T clothes but too short and too little for size 3T. I wish there was an in between size.
She loves to be around other kids.
She loves to go outside and would spend all day outside if I let her.
Her favorite toys are books and balls.
She has stopped drinking mama's milk and is now on whole milk, although the only way I can get her to drink it is if there is a little chocolate syrup in it.
She loves, loves, loves, to be chased!
She can make animal sounds for elephants, dogs, snakes, fish, turkeys, cows, lions, tigers, and sometimes horses.
She loves to watch Baby Signing Time and is learning so much from them.
She runs all over and is super busy!
She likes to get in cupboards and take everything out of them.
She loves shoes and socks and will bring me different shoes all day long.
She likes to undecorate my Christmas tree and she likes to eat the candy canes.
She likes to color with pens, chalk, crayons, really anything she can get her hands on.
She loves to sing and she loves to dance!
She loves to share.
She says: mama, mommy, dada, grandpa, ball, book, bubble, pop, more, cheese, cat, graham cracker, baby, Rachel, hat, shoe, no, poop, bum, Peek-a-boo (pee-boo) bye-bye, hi.
She signs: grandma, ball, more, cheese, dog, bird, eat, drink, water, milk, more, cat, baby, soap, hat, fish, airplane, flower, outside, please, shoes.
I know she is doing more and saying more and signing more than that but I can't think of it right now.
It is so crazy that my little baby is 1! She isn't a baby anymore, that is for sure. She is definitely a little girl and we couldn't love her more!

1 comment:
Oh I love that little Rachel girl! She is so cute! I wish we got to see her more! The next time you guys come to Southern Utah, I might have to come down too!
Post a Comment