Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sleepover

These next few posts are going to be about all of the fun Rachel and I have been having with my sister Julie! My sister moved back east almost 4 years ago and this is the first time I've been able to come visit her. I have been here for about 2 and 1/2 weeks and I've enjoyed every minute of it! It has been so fun staying with her and getting to know her cute kiddos better!

One night while we were visiting, we drove to my sisters house that they aren't currently living in and are trying to sell and spent the night there. As soon as we walked in Gracie said, "I love this old house!" All of Julie's kids loved being there again. They took me by the hand and gave me the grand tour. It made me wish we were moving here so we could buy it! It is a super cute house!
The house was empty so we had to bring bedding and we had a sleepover on the floor all in the same room. We brought the laptop and turned on a movie and just relaxed.

Benson, Sammy, and Gracie enjoying the movie:

Brigham just enjoying life and being happy. I swear this kid is the happiest kid ever. As long as he is fed he is happy!

Rachel and I getting ready for bed:

My cute sister Julie and her cute little baby.

No comments: