The day after our sleepover in Julie's other house we went to Niagara Falls. I thought it was super exciting to see the most powerful waterfall in North America.
I also thought it was super exciting to see Canada! I've never been so close to another country before!
We stopped and had a picnic while we there and I couldn't get Rachel to look at me for a picture the entire time. She was to happy looking around studying everything else.
There were seagulls all around and all of the kids thought they were so much fun! Rachel included. She thought they were fascinating and couldn't stop looking at them!
Gracie, Benson, and Sammy thought it was so much fun feeding the seagulls that they couldn't sit down and eat their lunch. In fact they all ended up feeding their lunches to the birds which was pretty sad because it was a pretty good lunch! I guess the birds thought so too!
Gracie
Benson
Sammy
My favorite part of seeing the falls was the side where we were right in the mist of the falls. It was a hot day and the cold water felt so nice. It was really cool too because you could look off the side into the falls and see this:

No comments:
Post a Comment