Julie took me to Palmyra and we got to go to the Hill Cumorah Pageant. It was so awesome! I think everyone should go to it at least once in their lifetime. The whole time I was there I was wishing so bad that Jacob could have been there to watch it with us! I think he would have loved it! Julie was wishing her husband David was there too. Unfortunately he had to work so it was just Julie and me and the 5 kids. It was crazy, but so much fun!
While we didn't see Jacob there, we did run into part of his family! Jacob's parents and brother were in New York visiting Jacob's uncle and we coordinated it so that we could meet them at the pageant.
It was so fun to see them there! I truly have the best in-laws ever! It was fun to see how happy Rachel about seeing them there too!
These two little babies are so cute! I love to watch them together and see how many ways they are similar and how many ways they are different. They definitely are each their own little person!
I like this picture because it shows off Rachel's tan. :) My little baby is so super tan and it is funny to me to see her tan little arm next to Brigham's fair one.
Here are a couple of pictures of the pageant itself. It was so fun and so cool to see. The babies both fell asleep during it but Julie's other three kids all stayed awake and they enjoyed watching it too.
Here is my little Rachel girl completely tuckered out the next morning. We got to the hotel so late that night and she was so tired I just let her sleep in her clothes instead of changing her into jammies. Sleeping babies are just so sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment