So it has been a little while since I have blogged last. I've been traveling and I've had computer issues galore, but hopefully my computer will behave long enough for me to play a little catch up.
We have been having so much fun this month! We have gone to visit Jacob in Texas, and then to visit my sister Julie in Pennsylvania. Rachel got her first tooth last week and is working hard and getting another one. Poor baby girl, she is sick and teething both at the same time. Her first tooth definitely wasn't as painful coming in as this second one has been. For the first one, she was a little extra grumpy and she was up more during the night than
normal, but I didn't even realize she was teething until we felt the tooth. This second tooth is giving her more troubles though. She is refusing to eat or put anything in her mouth. She has been having high fevers and she won't let me put her down for anything. She looks up at me with eyes that look sad and miserable like she is just begging me to make her feel better and it just breaks my heart because there is nothing more I can do. I will be so glad when this tooth finally makes it through!
Julie and I took the kids for a walk to the park this afternoon and we put the babies in the swings and they loved it! I haven't been able to put Rachel down for that long and had her be happy for days it seems! I guess she was okay riding in the cart at the store the other day, but still it was nice to have a little break and it was nice to see a smile on her cute little face.

Brigham loved the swings too! He is such a cutie! I'm not sure why his picture showed up so little on here. I tried to fix it but I didn't know how.

Anyway, we've been super busy and we've been having tons of fun. I should hopefully start blogging about all of the fun stuff we've been doing soon. I hope everyone else is having as fun a summer as we are! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment