Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Half-way!

Today I am officially half-way done with my pregnancy! I am exactly 20 weeks along! We were so excited that we decided to have a half a party tonight! We ate half cookies, and got half price on our dinner. We wore half red and half tan cloths. As you can see from the pictures I only got half ready too! I tried to convince Jacob to only shave half of his face this morning, but he decided against it, he didn't want to get in trouble at school. It is so exciting to know that we are halfway there to seeing our new little member of our family!

This is us after our half party!

Yep here it is, the half done pregnant belly picture!



Isn't Jacob just so cute! I just had to put in this cute picture of my boy!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Its a boy!!!! Look how high your carrying the baby. It's a boy :)

Bill and Emily Grant said...

How cute! I really like the half party idea! I don't know about the carrying hight thing though... I carried Amanda high and she is definitely all girl! :) Love you and miss you!

Julie said...

Oh you look so cute. I think I am only half as cute as you! hahaha, okay my attempt at some "half" humor wasn't great, but I tried. :) Congrats on being half way done.

Recovery Guru said...

You look so cute sister! You can see the baby bump better in the first picture! I love it! I am glad your half party was fun!!