Tuesday, June 8, 2010

17 weeks


So something has happened just this last couple of days. I am starting to look pregnant! So far I have just looked like I was getting a little thicker around the middle, but as of just a few days ago I actually look pregnant! It is kind of exciting! We are way excited about this little baby! I have a doctors appointment on Monday and then the next appointment after that I should be able to find out if our baby is going to be a girl or a boy! Right now our baby is about 5 inches long from head to rump and weighs about 5 ounces. Next week I will enter into my 5th month of pregnancy, crazy!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Awwww. Cute tummy, Pregs! I started my 6th month of pregnancy. Crazy huh? It is going by FAST! I am not sure I am ready for this! Love ya!

Avree said...

You look so cute!

Recovery Guru said...

Cute sister!!! I love your belly! I cant wait to find out what you are having too! I need to work on getting a yellow blanket for your baby!!

Sarah said...

Cute baby belly. It's a boy! Look at julies belly and look at yours. YOur both carrying high and we know hers is a boy!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Oh you are so stinkin' cute! You better let me know right when you find out if you are having a boy or a girl! I am so excited for you guys!