Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good News!

Just the last few days I have started feeling my baby kick, a lot! It makes me so excited and it makes it feel a lot more real that there is a baby inside of me! Jacob has thought it is funny because for a while before I felt our baby I would kinda poke it a little bit and tell it to kick mommy because I really wanted to feel our baby move! Now I can feel it move and it makes me so happy! It even makes me laugh when I can feel him or her "jumping" on my bladder! This kid is so wiggly, I'm not sure how I didn't feel it before!
For some other good news, a couple of weeks ago Jacob got a new Sargent. He has been talking to him to see if there is anyway he can stay here for an extra month after he graduates before going to Texas to our next training so that we can be together when the baby is born. They were able to pull some strings and we are 99 percent sure that it will all work out. It is such a relief to just know that we will be able to be together during that time! I know Heavenly Father was watching out for us like he always does. This is an issue that has been causing a lot of stress for both of us, but it is nice to have it mostly resolved!

4 comments:

Craig and Carolyn said...

That's wonderful to know he will be with you for the delivery! I'm excited for all 3 of you! Craig has been considering the Air Force...but can't decide for sure. Pros and Cons?

Julie said...

Yay yay yay yay YAY! That is amazing news!!! Love it! So you should have put up another belly picture with this post. :) Love ya!

Julie

Mary Ann said...

Julie, I'll put up another belly picture tomorrow because I'm going to be halfway!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

YAY! It is so fun to feel a baby move. It makes it all the more real! I can't wait until you guys find out if you are having a boy or girl! Fun times!