Sunday, May 9, 2010

14 weeks (and 1 day)

 



We are 14 weeks and one day along and I finally decided to share a picture of the baby bump in honor of Mother's Day. At this point I don't really look particularly pregnant, mostly I just look fat, but that is okay. Jacob was so cute today for Mother's Day! He "helped" our baby make a Mother's Day card for me! What a sweet husband! For now the morning sickness is starting to pass and I am feeling good more consistantly. According to my What to Expect When You're Expecting book our baby is now about the size of my fist! I feel like he or she is taking up much more room than that! Although according to the same book, my uterus is also the size of a small melon this month which is more what it feels like! My pants are starting to get a little tight and feel a little uncomfortable when I am sitting down. It is kind of exciting to feel this little one growing inside me! It will be even more fun when we can finally feel him or her kick and when we can finally stop calling our baby him or her! We still have a few weeks before that can happen.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Mary, you are so cute! I am so excited for you! I remember what it felt like when clothes got a little tight! I did the rubber-band trick for a while, then just decided to break down and get some maternity clothes (they will fit you while you are still small and just grow with you) they are soooo comfy!

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good mother's day!

Julie said...

:) You are such a cute pregnant girl! Love you sister! Miss you!

Sarah said...

Cute Belly :)