
I must have done something really good in the pre-exsistance to be blessed with such a wonderful husband! The past few weeks I have been quite sick and Jacob has been the one to suffer from it, but not once has he complained. The kitchen makes me nauseas so can I forget about making dinner, and the dishes are out of the question. I seriously haven't made dinner for a couple of weeks and Jacob has just been so perfect doing what ever he can to help me. I really couldn't ask for a more perfect husband! Even on my more emotional days he doesn't get frustrated with me, he just patiently waits for me to calm down and hugs me and tells me he loves me. He goes to work all day and then comes home and takes care of me all evening! I don't know what I would do without him, and I don't want to find out! He is so excited to be a daddy, and is very anxious to find out the gender of our baby! He is going to be such a good dad! I just love him so much!

7 comments:
I am sorry sister that you have been so sick...now you know why I have got into the habit of not making dinner....I just couldn't when I was pregnant so now I just don't do it very often. I am glad that Jacob is taking care of you!
Yay for great husbands! Yours should take a picture of your bumpage so you can post a picture of it. :) Hope you feel better soon. Love ya!
Yay for husbands! I'm glad Jacob is being so understanding! I know that I have lectured my brothers about taking care of their wives while they are prego, so I must take some credit! j/k of course :)
Jacob will be such a cute dad and you will be such an amazing mom! Be sure to let us know as soon as you find out the gender! I am excited to know too! Love ya tons!
Yay for husbands! I'm glad Jacob is being so understanding! I know that I have lectured my brothers about taking care of their wives while they are prego, so I must take some credit! j/k of course :)
Jacob will be such a cute dad and you will be such an amazing mom! Be sure to let us know as soon as you find out the gender! I am excited to know too! Love ya tons!
Yay for husbands! I'm glad Jacob is being so understanding! I know that I have lectured my brothers about taking care of their wives while they are prego, so I must take some credit! j/k of course :)
Jacob will be such a cute dad and you will be such an amazing mom! Be sure to let us know as soon as you find out the gender! I am excited to know too! Love ya tons!
Yay for husbands! I'm glad Jacob is being so understanding! I know that I have lectured my brothers about taking care of their wives while they are prego, so I must take some credit! j/k of course :)
Jacob will be such a cute dad and you will be such an amazing mom! Be sure to let us know as soon as you find out the gender! I am excited to know too! Love ya tons!
Sorry Julie I can't take a picture yet because I don't really look pregnant, just fat, and you can't see the bump through most of my clothes yet.
Emily: Thank you, I will give you some of the credit! Your brother is awesome! I think it is kinda funny that your comment showed up 4 times! I wonder what happened! Love you lots!
Post a Comment