Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Elijah
I think my little Elijah boy had been playing too hard and not getting enough rest because today he came down with a cold. He decided he was done with naps about a month ago, and has exchanged them for an earlier bed time usually around 6 o'clock. While we've been in Florida, we've been spending almost all our time outside, which this kid loves, but I think it's been taking it's toll. Today is the second day this week that Elijah has gotten extremely badly in the afternoon and I've had to lay him down and MAKE him take a nap. If you have a two year old, you know it isn't easy to make them do anything they don't want to do! Once I finally get him to lay down though, he falls asleep within minutes. 3:30 is really an awful time for a nap, but sometimes it just needs to happen. I love my tired little two year old! And I especially love when he falls asleep with his cute little arms around my neck.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment