Friday, September 23, 2016

Kent's 4 year old birthday interview (a month late)

1. What is your favorite color? Black, I mean all colors.
2. What is your favorite thing to do? Play
3. What is your favorite toy? My telescope
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? Um…When I grow up I want to be a police.
5. What is your favorite food? Eggs
6. Who do you like to spend time with? Rachel
7. What do you do really well? Doing the job that I get up the things that dad helped me get up. (The tiles under our carpet.)
8. What makes you laugh? When you tickle me really soft like as soft as I like, but the squirmy tickles, I don’t like them remember?
9. What is your favorite time of day? Um...my birthday. Um…I mean when I get to play with Rachel.
10. Who is your best friend? My friend Amanda.
11. What do you like to do with your family? Um...Play with them.
12. What do you love to learn about? Mom. I mean the gospel
13. Where do you like to go? To Grandma and Grandpa Jo’s house, also Grandma and Grandpa Bulloch’s house.
14. What is your favorite book? Mom. I like the one that is the Harry Potter one that you can listen to.
15. What are you afraid of? Lions
16. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah, well do cheetahs go really fast? Then a cheetah. I’m pretending to be a cheetah right now! Foom!
17. What is your favorite snack? Goldfishies. Well fishies that aren’t goldfish because goldfish aren’t the crackers that I love. (He means whales)
18. What is your favorite song? Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
19. What is your favorite game? I like to play a game and its called Mr. Bucket. We have that game, remember? I feel like I want to play it right now.
20. What do you like to sleep with at night? Well, my favorite toy.
21. Is there anything else you want to tell me about you? Mmm...not much but, um, I can see the ceiling. I feel like I need to jump on the trampoline and play my favorite game.

No comments: