Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fun day!

Wednesdays are turning out to be one of our fun days this school year. We start off our day with violin lessons for the two older kids which is so much fun! Then we drive to the library to get books for the week. Then we get to have a picnic lunch with dad in the park by his work. I have totally been missing Jacob since he went back to work so it is nice to go meet him for lunch for a little while. I remember when we lived in Tucson, Jacob got to come home for lunch every day because we lived super close to his work. That was the best ever! Here we live about 25 minutes from his work so even is going in to visit him for lunch isn't super easy. Today was a lot of fun though. I'm hoping to make this an every Wednesday tradition! And the cool thing about homeschooling is that we can do that and the kids can get the rest of their school work done in the car while we are driving! I love it!

No comments: