Friday, March 7, 2014

Wild Child!

So, I've been keeping a package of soda crackers on my nightstand because I've been super sick, especially at night time. The kids found my stash and think they are the greatest things ever. Earlier today, I told Kent it was time for lunch and I went into the kitchen to make it. A few minutes later he came down the stairs with the crackers in hand. When I went upstairs to put him down for a nap this is what I found in my room. I'm soooooo glad he didn't get hurt when this happened!! I didn't even hear the crash from downstairs! 

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this kid!! We will be lucky if he lives til he's a grown up (because he's wild, not because I'm going to kill him) (I realized that could be taken wrong after I wrote it). I love this wild child! 

No comments: