Friday, March 7, 2014

Almost 12 weeks

So, I'm almost 12 weeks (tomorrow) and showing way more than I did with my other two kiddos at this far along. I just thought I would post a couple of pictures because who knows when I'll get around to taking any more. 

My view from the top:

I'm not having any trouble fitting into my normal clothes or anything yet, but I feel like my tummy is poking out way more than it should at the point, but I also remember when my sisters were pregnant with their third babies and they started showing earlier too. I still don't even have an appointment made with my OB (waiting on insurance stuff), but I can't wait to have an ultrasound and see our little one. Ultrasounds are seriously the best ever and one of the only things that makes it worth going to OB appointments in my opinion.

No comments: