Thursday, November 21, 2013

Rachel's 3 Year Old Interview

 


  1. What is your favorite color? Green
  2. What is your favorite thing to do? Playing and also dancing and having a birthday party. I also like to do ABC mouse.
  3. What is your favorite toy? My present for my birthday. I will tell you what present. The present is Sweetie Pie (Stuffed cow)
  4. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mama and also a missionary
  5. What is your favorite food? Pizza
  6. Who do you like to spend time with? Mom
  7. What do you do really well? I am good at cleaning up and eating my food. I am good at being happy and patient.
  8. What makes you laugh? Saying Laughy Caffy
  9. What is the best time of the day? Eating pizza, and playing, and coloring and having friends over.
  10. Who is your best friend? Emmy and Lucy Mitchell
  11. What do you like to do with your family? Give them hugs and kisses
  12. What do you love to learn about? Jesus, and I love to read scriptures also, and I also like to count!
  13. Where do you like to go? To the store and the produce place where they had big big pumpkins.
  14. What is your favorite book? Too Many Turkeys
  15. What are you afraid of? Monsters!
  16. What is your favorite animal? A cow and an octopus
  17. What is your favorite snack? A fruit snack
  18. What is your favorite song? Silent Night Holy Night All is Bright...That one!
  19. What is your favorite game? Hide and Go Seek!
  20. What do you like to sleep with at night? My present, and I will tell you what, and it is Sweetie Pie!
  21. Is there anything else you want to talk about? I like to read a book and eat pizza and have a movie night and have a cake. I love to have friends over and eat pizza and watch a Baby Signing Time. I also like to eat pizza. And I love my family. And I love to count to 3. And I also like to play outside. I love to fly a kite. And I also like to go up in the sky and go to sleep up high upstairs. I like to pretend to be something else. And I also like to color with a pencil and a marker.

1 comment:

Alexis Bulloch said...

This made me smile. What a sweet girl! :)