Can I just tell you how much I love family night. I'm not the only one either, Rachel begs for it to be time for Family Night! :) I love teaching my kids about the gospel. I love singing primary songs with them. I love the feeling of the spirit in our home teaching us and our children. Oh, and did I mention I love the treats?
As part of our family night every week, we have started putting some scriptures to songs to help us memorize them, and Rachel has been doing a fantastic job. Here she is singing one of our songs. Isn't she cute?
Who wouldn't love to spend time with my cute little family. :)

2 comments:
I want to spend time with your family!! I love the chocolate on the end of her nose! She looks like a puppy. It is super cute!
Oh my goodness Mary! You have the cutest little family! We miss you guys. I just want to play with Rachel and kiss Kents chubby cheeks! :) Rachel is so smart too! Loved the video
Post a Comment