On Christmas we started feeding Kent rice cereal and he hated it, which is really funny because he is always staring at us when we eat and complaining at us until we share something with him. I thought he would be way excited to get something real to eat, but he hated it to the point that he would cry whenever I would try to feed it to him.
Last week I decided to buy some baby food and see what he thought of it. I tried him out on squash first and he loved it! He ate the whole container with no problem. I tried it again the next day with some more squash and he ate the whole thing again.
He has also eaten baby food pears, baby mum-mums (which Rachel loves too) and licks of various other foods. Crazy, my little baby is growing up and eating food already! I love this boy!

2 comments:
His face looks so different! I think the top of his face looks like you and the bottom like jacob. He is getting so big I cant believe it.
haha, isn't it so fun to see their reactions? ;) Jett liked the rice cereal at first, but then the next couple times we fed it to him, he didn't. he's always begging and reaching for our food too, lol. he looks SO grown up! so cute! :)
Post a Comment