I think my kids bath time is one of my favorite parts of the day! It's fun to hear and see Rachel pretending she is an alligator or a penguin or a turtle or that she is helping Nemo and Dori find a boat or that the little bubbles are tired and are taking a nap and the big bubbles are staying in her mouth. This girl has an awesome imagination and I love being a part of the things she imagines up!
I love giving Kent a bath! He lays there in the tub making the biggest splashes he can manage. He is at the age that he is liking to play with toys now and his favorite thing to play with in the bath tub is a loofa. It might be his favorite toy in the tub because Rachel is busy playing with the rest of the tub toys. I love the look on Kent's face as he concentrates on making his big splashes, but then he always breaks into a smile when he catches my eye. Then after they get out, they are both so snuggly! :)
Aren't they cute little wet munchkins?

1 comment:
Fun! I cant wait for bath time with my little baby!
Post a Comment