Okay so I'm a little behind on blogging but I'm going to play catch up as long as my little ones will allow. :)
I just had to get a picture of me in my favorite maternity outfit this pregnancy. I decided I love maxi-dresses. I would have worn this dress every single Sunday of my pregnancy if I didn't think that would have been tacky! It was so comfy and I just loved it!
Here is my belly at 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Just one more week before I would meet my little man, and I am was super ready!

I was nervous for sure, don't get me wrong, but I was so excited to hold my little one in my arms!
I just had to get a picture of me in my favorite maternity outfit this pregnancy. I decided I love maxi-dresses. I would have worn this dress every single Sunday of my pregnancy if I didn't think that would have been tacky! It was so comfy and I just loved it!
Here is my belly at 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Just one more week before I would meet my little man, and I am was super ready!
I was nervous for sure, don't get me wrong, but I was so excited to hold my little one in my arms!

No comments:
Post a Comment