Friday, August 31, 2012

First real bath!

So I'm really sad that I didn't get any pictures of this, but hey my hands were a little full! Kent's umbilical stump finally fell off today so I was able to give him his first real bath. He absolutely loved it (me too)! I love my kids bath time! I bathed him in one side of the kitchen sink while Rachel bathed her doll "Baby Elizabeth" in the other side. Kent was so cute! He loved laying in the warm water. He even started making his happy cooing noises because he liked it so much!


Isn't my boy so cute? Here are a couple pictures of him sleeping in his crib! 
 I just love him!


I'm experimenting with blogging on my phone so if this post turns out funny, that's why.

1 comment:

Recovery Guru said...

I love all the pictures!! He is so super cute! I want my baby to come out so our babies can play!