My little Rachel girl frequently reminds me what the most important things in my life are.
For example she could have a million toys to play with but she would always rather play with her mama.
The first things she says when she is when she wakes up in the morning is "Mama? Dada?"
She loves to share anything she has with just about anyone she can. If she is eating, she likes to share and makes sure that both mama and dada get bites of it, especially if it is a treat.
She shares her food and sippy cup with her dolly and all of her stuffed animals.
About a week or so ago we babysat a little boy from the ward and he wasn't used to being without his mommy so he got pretty sad. I got out some goldfish crackers for the kids to share. I would give them each one at a time, and Rachel instead of eating hers would feed it to the little boy because he was sad.
She will kiss anyone who sits still long enough to let her get close. I had a couple of friends over last week and they brought their kids (3 little boys in all.) Rachel gave each of the boys a few kisses each.
Rachel is very forgiving and it only takes her a minute to forgive and forget whatever the offence was.
She loves to play but she would rather help me with what ever I am doing whether it be dishes, sweeping or mopping, getting ready, or blogging, rather than playing with toys or books or whatever else she can find.
Rachel always always always takes time to stop and smell the roses.
For example she could have a million toys to play with but she would always rather play with her mama.
The first things she says when she is when she wakes up in the morning is "Mama? Dada?"
She loves to share anything she has with just about anyone she can. If she is eating, she likes to share and makes sure that both mama and dada get bites of it, especially if it is a treat.
She shares her food and sippy cup with her dolly and all of her stuffed animals.
About a week or so ago we babysat a little boy from the ward and he wasn't used to being without his mommy so he got pretty sad. I got out some goldfish crackers for the kids to share. I would give them each one at a time, and Rachel instead of eating hers would feed it to the little boy because he was sad.
She will kiss anyone who sits still long enough to let her get close. I had a couple of friends over last week and they brought their kids (3 little boys in all.) Rachel gave each of the boys a few kisses each.
Rachel is very forgiving and it only takes her a minute to forgive and forget whatever the offence was.
She loves to play but she would rather help me with what ever I am doing whether it be dishes, sweeping or mopping, getting ready, or blogging, rather than playing with toys or books or whatever else she can find.
Rachel always always always takes time to stop and smell the roses.
I need to be sure and learn from my sweet little girl. Family is the most important. Share with everyone. Help when needed (and even when not). Love unconditionally. Forgive quickly and always take time out to stop and smell the roses.

1 comment:
She is so adorable and sounds like the sweetest angel ever! definitely cherish those moments:) I also wanted to thank you for your advice on my post a while ago! You're awesome for taking the time to write and give me some tips and advice:) thanks! Hope your pregnancy is going well! can't wait to hear what you're having!
Post a Comment