Our little baby this week is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces. Our baby can yawn, sense light (even though its eyelids are still fused shut), hear, get the hiccups (which I felt for the first time last night), breath, suck, and swallow. In some ways it seems I've been pregnant forever, but at the same time it seems like it is speeding by. I started feeling my baby move when I was about 15 weeks which I thought was crazy because when I was pregnant with Rachel I had an anterior placenta and didn't feel her move until I was about 20 weeks along. Some other fun news we have this week is....we finally have a date for our next ultrasound which if our little one cooperates we could find out the gender! We will find out on April 6th. I will be 20 weeks and 2 days at the time! We can hardly wait!
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
17 Weeks
Our little baby this week is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces. Our baby can yawn, sense light (even though its eyelids are still fused shut), hear, get the hiccups (which I felt for the first time last night), breath, suck, and swallow. In some ways it seems I've been pregnant forever, but at the same time it seems like it is speeding by. I started feeling my baby move when I was about 15 weeks which I thought was crazy because when I was pregnant with Rachel I had an anterior placenta and didn't feel her move until I was about 20 weeks along. Some other fun news we have this week is....we finally have a date for our next ultrasound which if our little one cooperates we could find out the gender! We will find out on April 6th. I will be 20 weeks and 2 days at the time! We can hardly wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute! Your belly does not look very big and you look super skinny! And that picture of you and rachel is super cute too.
Woo Hoo! Come on April 6th! I can't wait! You look amazing, buy the way!
Post a Comment