I have the cutest husband ever, can I just tell you? He has been so good to put up with me on my grumpy days, and to deal with Rachel after I have finally lost my patience with her. Rachel has just started throwing fits and this girl is proving to be as stubborn as her mother. :s Most days I am pretty patient with her, but yesterday it was tantrum after tantrum after tantrum. And even though I was grumpy when Jacob came home from work he was so sweet and just loved me anyway.
Here is little note I found on the counter the other day. Isn't he sweet?

I just love this boy of mine!
Here is little note I found on the counter the other day. Isn't he sweet?
I just love this boy of mine!

1 comment:
Oh how sweet! Crazy how the little things mean the world! Hope you are doing good!! Can't believe you have #2 on the way! congrats!
Post a Comment