Rachel is signing so much these days. We show her Signing Time movies every so often, maybe only 3 times a weeks or something like that but it amazes me how quick she picks up on sign language. She can probably sign over a hundred different signs and it is so nice because she can sign a lot of things that she can't say yet so it is really nice to get more of a glimpse of what she is thinking about and its nice to be able to communicate more with her. Here is a little video of her signing a few things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mary, I can't believe how cute this little girl is! What a smartie pants! :)
This post reminds me of when I used to post signing videos of Sydney on my blog. She was a good signer just like Rachel. It is crazy how fast they can pick up signing! She is a super smarty pants!
Oh my goodness! I just can't wait to see this little girl. She was so tiny the last time I saw her! What a cutie! :)
Post a Comment