Wednesday, January 18, 2012
9 Weeks! :)
We are 9 weeks pregnant today! Our little baby is now the size of a prune, and I am definitly starting to show! It is crazy how fast I have popped out with this little baby. It has been way faster than it was with Rachel! I had my first doctor appointment last week and so far so good. They didn't try to listen to our baby's heart breat or anything because our baby is still quite small, but they said I could call and make an ultrasound appointment so we could see our little prune! I haven't been nearly as sick as I was when I was pregnant with Rachel, which has been really nice but I have been plenty tired and I've had plenty of food aversions, like chicken, blegh!
Today we started on a new adventure with our Rachel-girl. She has been showing interest in the potty and has told us occasionally when she has wanted to go potty on the toilet so we decided to start potty training her. We bought her some big girl panties (which she loves) and put them on her for the first time today! It made her so happy to wear them! She went through 4 pairs with accidents but she piddled on the potty probably about 15 times today. She thought it was so fun to be a big girl and piddle on the potty! It's a work in progress but for our first day of trying it out, I think she did pretty well. If any one has any suggestions to help us with our potty training journey, they would be greatly appreciated! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh Wow!! You have a baby in your tummy!! That is so fun! Congrats again sister! I am voting for it to be twins!!
We are potty training Lottie right now too! I think we have it down at our house but now I don't dare leave the house. ha ha!
Post a Comment