Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crafts

I've been feeling really crafty lately which if you know me is REALLY weird. Blame pinterest. Blame being stuck in the house all day long. Blame what ever you like, but I have been wanting to make everything! New foods, clothes for Rachel, clothes for me, signs, decorations, anything you can think of, I want to turn into a project and make. 
 Here are a few of the crafty things I've done recently:


 And on the back:

I've made a few other things, a skirt and shirt and multiple pajama pants for Rachel, pajama bottoms for Jacob. I've tried out tons of new recipes some of which were yummier than others and I have plans for many many more crafts. Anyone want to come get their craft on with me?

2 comments:

Emily Grant said...

I wish I could come craft with you! All of your stuff is so cute! How fun!

Julie said...

Now you need to make something for Christmas.