Tuesday, August 17, 2010
27 Weeks!
Wow! Just 13 more weeks to go before I get to hold my little Rachel girl! At times, that seems like forever away, but at other times it seems way too close and I'm not sure I'm quite ready for it! Meanwhile my tummy is getting bigger and bigger (Sorry no picture this week.) According to my What to Expect book, our little Rachel girl weighs just over 2 pounds and is about 15 inches long. This week she is finally being measured from her head to her toes instead of her head to her rump like she has been. Also according to my book, she has more taste buds now than she will have when she is born (or anytime thereafter) so she should react to the changes in flavor of the amniotic fluid. I thought that was pretty funny. It says If I eat something spicey it could even give her hiccups! I haven't felt her have the hiccups yet, but I think that will be fun. I just love this little girl and think she is so fun already! She kicks whenever she is a little squished, whether it is because my bladder is full, I've eaten too much, or I'm just in a position that limits her space! I just love to feel her wiggle inside me! I think it will be so much fun to actually get to see her wiggling when she comes out instead of just feeling her! We love you our little Rachel girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The wiggling is the only part of being pregnant that I liked. I actually would miss that feeling when the baby came out!
I miss you sister! I can't wait to see baby Rachel too!!!
Every stage is fun! I remember feeling Amanda hiccup inside me and then I thought it was funny when she would hiccup after she was born. It was familiar to me! I thought the same thing with seeing her wiggle after she was born! I can't wait to see you guys soon, and I can't wait to meet baby Rachel!
Post a Comment