For my birthday this year, Jacob bought me the cutest, funnest camera ever! It is little and red and I just love it! He gave it to my a few days early because he was just so exited about it and I'm glad he did because we have had a lot of fun playing with it this weekend. I don't really know how to take good pictures (as you will be able to tell from the pictures I post) but it is still fun trying!
My camera has this cool feature where you can put it on smile mode and it won't take the picture until whoever is in the picture is smiling. It is pretty funny, we had a lot of fun playing with that!



3 comments:
Smile mode sounds pretty cool and funny! Happy early birthday sister sue! Love you and I am so glad you got a new camera! Now there will be even more fun pictures.
fun! I think you take great pictures! In fact, Billy and I were just looking at the pictures you took at Charles and Lex's wedding and we were saying how great they were! You have a hidden talent!
Fun! I have never heard of smile mode but it would be totally fun to use!! Congrats on the new camera!!!!
Post a Comment