Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Its a . . . girl!

Yep thats right folks. Our baby is a girl! We are so excited to finally know what we are going to have! I got a little teared up again watching this ultrasound! It was so fun to see our little baby wiggling inside me! I was so glad that Jacob could come see the ultrasound this time! The doctor says everything looks good. Our baby is measuring just a little bit big, but not big enough to change my due date again. I love feeling this little wiggly baby! It makes me feel so happy every time I feel her kick and move! Our baby this week is about 7 inches long and the doctor said she weighs about 14 ounces! I love this picture the doctor gave us of her. It shows her cute little profile! I'm so excited to actually get to see her and hold her. I still have a while for that yet though.

7 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

That is the cutest little profile ever!! I can't wait to see you cute little baby girl!! Congrats guys!!!

Avree said...

Congratulations! I bet she already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger and she hasn't even been born yet!

Julie said...

Awww... She is so cute! If you guys are still in CA for Thanksgiving are you going to be able to come to St. George?

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Oh what a cutie! I can't wait to meet her! I agree that you guys should try to come to St. George for Thanksgiving :)

Hadley's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! GIRLS ARE TOO MUCH FUN!

Anonymous said...

I agree that you should come to st. george also, any time but especially thanksgiving. She is so cute she looks just like a baby, girl of course, :):):) love you happy b-day cute mary love mom

Mary Ann said...

We really won't know what we will be able to do at Thanksgiving time yet. I would love to be able to be there though!