Saturday, October 8, 2016
Pumpkin patch 2016
So there is a man in our ward at church that knows someone that owns a pumpkin patch, like a real life pumpkin patch where they grow thousands of pumpkins and sell them took the stores. Well the pumpkin patch owner let's the guy in our ward bring people from our ward out on a certain day to pick as many pumpkins as they want, and here's the best part, they are free! The kids and I went today and it was HEAVEN! I think heaven is going to be filled with pumpkins. Big orange ones, little green ones, and maybe some white ones too. :) What a fun experience! We were all so excited to go, and I was actually afraid we were going to miss it because going to miss it because we accidentally slept in this morning and we were all meeting at a specific time so we could caravan out to the patch. Anyway it was so much fun and in all the excitement, I totally didn't take enough pictures. Anyway, it was definitely a day to remember. Poor Jacob could come because his allergies have been out of control lately and he woke up so sick from them this morning. But we decided to make lemonade it of the situation and just packed extra pumpkins into his empty seat.^_~






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment