So, I was looking back on my blog this morning and realized how much I have been slacking. I was looking at pictures and posts from when Rachel was a toddler and saw how many just normal every day moments I had posted. It was so fun to look back and see those pictures and remember what life was like back then and remember Rachel the way she was back then. Each child we have added to our family has made us more happy, but also more busy. Way more busy. In being so busy, I have neglected, not only to blog about those simple moments, but also to even take pictures of them. I remember growing up and looking at our baby books. LeAnn's and Julies had the most pictures, and then each subsequent child had less and less pictures of them, until mostly all the pictures there were, were just the yearly school pictures. That is basically the way this blog has been ending up as well, but for now, I am going to do my best to post more pictures of these precious little ones while they are little. Here are a few of my Sweet Elijah boy a few months ago, playing in the leaves that fell in our yard from the pecan trees after a huge storm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment