Saturday, November 21, 2015

Rachel's 5 year old interview

1. What is your favorite color?  Purple and Pink
2. What is your favorite thing to do? I really like to play outside.
3. What is your favorite toy? Well, I have 3 really favorite toys, I mean 4. The big doll that has pink clothes, Sally Doll, Foxy, and what is the other dolls name? Well, I think I will just call her Lovey. That was Foxy’s name that I changed a little bit. Now Foxy is just Foxy.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? Um, I don’t know yet. I haven’t decided. Well, I know I’m going to be a nurse at least for my kids, and I’ll be a nurse for my family when they just don’t want to go to the doctor and they just want to stay home.
5. What is your favorite food? I have two different favorite foods, I mean three. Um, I like...I like eggs and toast, and I like porridge with toast with butter on it, and I like lunchables.
6. Who do you like to spend time with? My family
7. What do you do really well? Um...I’m good at running, and jumping and skipping and reading and coloring.
8. What makes you laugh? Sometimes funny jokes.
9. What is your favorite time of day? Um...I like book time a lot.
10. Who is your best friend? I have a lot of best friends. All the people in my class are my best friends, and both of the Peytons are my best friends. Oh, and Kent and Elijah.
11. What do you like to do with your family? I like to have family night with my family. I like to have book time with my family.
12. What do you love to learn about? I like to learn about church things at church.
13. Where do you like to go? When we go to Old McDonalds, I like to go to Old McDonald’s ‘cause there is a play place. I like to go to church too. I like to go to the co-op and I also like violin lessons and the library.
14. What is your favorite book? The Book With No Pictures and Muddle Books.
15. What are you afraid of? lions eating me, like trying to get over part of the wall at the zoo and try and eat me.
16. What is your favorite animal? I don’t know. I really like the giraffe because the giraffe does tricks.
17. What is your favorite snack? Um....we don’t have snacks a lot at our house so I don’t know. Maybe apples.
18. What is your favorite song? I really like church songs and I like Carol of the Bells.
19. What is your favorite game? Um...I like, what’s that one called? I think its called Mr. Bucket, yah Mr. Bucket. I really like hide and seek and I like games where I’m the mom and Kent is the dad, and I like the one where I am the baby fairy and he is the baby.
20. What do you like to sleep with at night? I like to sleep with Foxy, Lovey, and Sally doll.
21. Is there anything else you want to tell me about you? Um, I love to play with Kent and my friends. All of my friends, and my cousins. I like to play with my cousins and I miss my cousins. I like to play outside and play the cupcake walk game. Do you want me to tell you how you play the cupcake walk game? Um there are little rock flat things in our yard and they are the papers you walk on and I sing songs up at the top and then I pretend to pull out a color out of my bag.

No comments: