Tuesday, July 28, 2015
E.T.
So for our family movie night this week, we decided to watch E.T. We found it at the library a few days ago. I seriously hadn't seen that movie since I was 5, but I remember loving it, so se thought it might be fun to try out. Oh my goodness! Rachel got so emotional over it when E.T. was sick an dying. I didn't even remember that part, but she was seriously sobbing. She kept saying "why can't they just send him home on a space ship?" "They need to send him home to his mom!" Then at the part where his heart stops beating and the doctors are all around him trying to revive him, she kep saying, "What are they doing? They should be saying a prayer!" She was extremely distraught over that poor little alien. Oh how I love that sensitive girl of mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment