Friday, July 18, 2014

Funny things

Rachel just told me that if you frown at a crocodile then it won't eat you. (Because of the song "Never smile at a crocodile." I love her 3-year old logic! 



Also, last night I made chicken taquitos, Spanish rice, and black beans for dinner. The kids both though the rice was spicey (my kids are super wimps), Kent didn't love the taquitos, but he LOVED the beans. He kept asking for more and more. Since he wouldn't eat the rest of his dinner and since beans are good for you I let him have as much as he wanted. HE ATE THEM ALL! He ate at least a can of beans worth all on his own! I couldn't believe when he kept asking for more. After he finished them all and still wanted more, I let him have a few cherries. I made him stop after 4 cherries because he kept eating the pit and I couldn't believe that he could possibly be hungry still. After dinner we read scriptures as a family and the kids get to drink milk while we read. Kent drank his while sippy cups worth of milk and I think he was just busting at the seams because after a few minutes he had a little burp that made a little milk come up. It got on his shirt and he looked down and said, "I spilled!" Jacob and I just had to laugh. Poor kid ate so much that he "spilled" his milk back up. I guess we need to teach him a little temperance. Lol. 


No comments: